Create a PowerPoint presentation to discuss two (2) types of restorative justice.
Include the following:
- Briefly describe the philosophy.
- Discuss the history of this approach.
- Explain the myths vs. facts.
- Discuss the effectiveness of this approach. (Statistics.)
- Use at least two (2) actual examples/cases. (Search the Internet news media.)
- What are some recommended long-term solutions?
- Length: 10 to 15 slides (excluding the cover slide and the reference slide).
- Do not to overcrowd your slides with information.
- Be thorough, but also be concise.
- Use bullet points to highlight main points.
- If you use graphics, be sure to condense them, so your presentation is not too large.
- PowerPoint does not require that you write full sentences or paragraphs; in fact, this will detract from your presentation.
- Your ideas must flow logically and your points should be presented in a consistent format.
- Check your spelling and use standard American English.
- You should consult at least three (3) SCHOLARLY sources in preparing your presentation. Your last slide should be a References slide following APA format.
- be saved as a ppt or pptx format and submitted through SafeAssign. (I will not accept assignments not submitted this way.)
- If you use many photos, save your file in two parts and submit separately.
- If you would like to include a video (YouTube), save on an individual slide and submit separately.