This assignment requires that you discuss and justify your rationale for your first round pick for any fantasy sport. Each lab you performed this term has built towards this, and you should be applying the concepts learned from each lab in this paper. The point of this assignment is for you to have an opportunity to show me what you learned this term, and that you can apply this learning to an article in an area of interest to you. Your paper should be addressing me as if I had no prior experience in statistics, so essentially, pretend that you are writing this to explain/justify to a friend with no prior stats knowledge, your choice for first pick. Label each section of your paper, following the seven sections outlined below. As these papers are graded by section, your paper will not be graded if you do not do this.
• Use APA-style citations. A cover page is nice but not required. References are required.
• Your paper should be about 6-7 pages. If it is longer, please edit for conciseness. If it is much shorter, you may need to elaborate to show your understanding.
• Please be sure to include your name on your submission and in the name of your file (for example, articleanalysisDSmith.doc) and include access to your article for me to reference as I sometimes need to view them.
• It may be helpful for you to review the Grading Rubric on Moodle to self-check your paper before you submit your work.
You may state any other material or comments that you feel are interesting or important to the analysis of the article. Please do not answer just ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to these questions, but weave your responses into the section of your report, following good writing guidelines, meaning you should read and edit your paper for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
I. Introduction & Article Set up (10 points)
Give a short summary of why you chose this player, and why this sport is of interest to you, including where you found the data you’re using to justify your choice.
II. Data Selection
Show me that you understand how the data was collected
III. Methods (10 points)
Show me that you understand each method/concept used in the labs and why it’s relevant for choosing this player/athlete over another.
IV. Variables and Hypotheses (10 points)
What is your hypothesis statement? This should entail some statement comparing your choice to that of other potential candidate(s).
V. Graphics (10 point)
Show me that you understand the power and importance of graphics (including tables) as they relate to your paper. Essentially, include some graphic(s) to support your choice.
VI. Statistical Analysis (20 points)
Show me that you can apply the statistical methods we’ve used this term. Convince me/your friend why you’ve made the right choice in drafting this athlete.
VII. Conclusion (10 points)
Show me that you understand the methods we’ve used this term. Convince me/your friend why you’ve made the right choice in drafting this athlete.
PLEASE NOTE: The remaining 20 points cover your writing, grammar, punctuation, and citations. PLEASE be sure to CAREFULLY EDIT, or expect grade reductions!
Choose an organisation or business which is either an automotive company (manufacturing industry) or a hospital (service sector). You need to produce an essay elaborating on the key operation, logistics and supply chain management issues faced by the operations and supply chain manager(s) in this particular organisation / business.
You can collect data from resources like websites, books, journal articles and grey reports. Some case studies are available to help you collect required data.
By focusing on the operational and supply chain issues, you should seek to identify and clarify how the operation functions and supports the market that it serves. What service delivery system (s) or manufacturing process (es) does it use? What infrastructure does it use to manage these delivery systems? And how, together, do these support the market (s) that it serves? A critical, detailed and relevant analysis should be made of the various components.
Based on your analysis, you are expected to make recommendations about how the business can improve its performance. Consider triple bottom line – described as the incorporation of economic, environmental and social factors as the three dimensions of sustainability in business practice – in your analysis.
As it might be impossible to analyse all the areas of operations, logistics and supply chain management, you should also decide which area (s) to cover in your discussion. Therefore, choose two of the following list in
managing operations, logistics and supply chain.
• New product/ service development and process
• Managing quality
• Location and Layout
• Managing people in operation and supply chains
• Logistics mix: Channels, networks, transportation, managing inventory and capacity
• Managing business relationships in supply chains
• JIT and Lean#
*The production process of Shampoo which is produced via a series of links in a production chain.
*Explain the points you make with information from your course book and from outside sources.
*Discuss how every aspect of that product relates to every chapter in the course book from the Manufacturing Aspect to the purchasing of the final product by the ultimate consumer.
*Think carefully and describe how each chapter would apply. If you believe that a particular chapter does not apply, please describe why.
*Be sure to cite them properly by giving page numbers in parentheses or using
Any sentence or paragraph that contains material derived or synthesized from the background reading or other sources will be cited. References are in APA format. All references are cited at least once. Please include an abstract and a conclusion.
*Using the references from the attached documents, purpose a draft research proposal that aims to hold American based airlines responsible for America’s historic pilot shortage, by failing to adopt female and minority inclusion practices to keep up with population growth, transport demand, and the inevitability to replace retiring pilots.
• Develop a draft of the research topic within the first two paragraphs of the assignment
• Develop a draft set of research questions related to the selected research problem.
• What is the targeted selected organization that you plan to evaluate and apply your research problem to?
• Articulate and elaborate the characteristics and dynamics of the selected organization and how it aligns with the proposed research problem and research questions.
• Articulate what academic and practitioner based literature supports the proposed research problem and how it relates to the selected organization.
• Develop a set of hypothesis related to desired discoveries / outcomes of the intended research of the problem statement / topic.
Write 4 page paper based on murals of neighborhood of BUSHWICK, and do the following: The mural depicts the evolution of Bushwick, therefore two of your pages must focus on the history of the neighborhood. You are to do some light research on the history of the neighborhood pior to arriving to specific mural. I’d like you to tie in what you found in your research to what you saw in the mural (the muralist did an amazing job at depicting certain events that changed the trajectory of the area). Doing reseach on bushwick and murals of woodbine tp knickerbrocker street is mandatory.
On two more pages you are to write a description of your experiences around the neighborhood: take notes on what you saw, what kind of people were around the area, what businesses did you see and if you learned anything new with this assignment -PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO ANY SIGNS OF GENTRIFICATION – is the area gentrifying? If so how? Please back this information up with any sources that were assigned this semester.
LOCATION OF THE MURAL
The mural is located on KNICKERBOCKER AVENUE AND WOODBINE STREET. IT STARTS ON KNICKERBOCKER THEN WRAPS AROUND THE BLOCK INTO WOODBINE: THIS IS A HUGE MURAL…YOU CANNOT MISS IT!
Write the paper as if you have visited this place. Please use google for research since professor didn’t give us any sources. she just wants us to use google and youtube.
You do not need to cite anything nor use APA format but professor will be looking for content, grammar and format.
Here are some links:
Behind the Scenes of Bushwick’s Most Inspiring New Mural
Imagining Public History: “Time Flies” in Bushwick
Bushwick Street Art Map: A Virtual Tour of Must See Bushwick Murals, Brooklyn
please do more research.
No citation is required.
a) Recommend strategies for improving the organization’s cultural competence with regard to patient engagement and communications. Be sure to
use research to support your reasoning.
b) Suggest health promotion and disease prevention strategies for improving outcomes in terms of population health status. Be sure to use research
to justify your suggestions.
c) Recommend policies and strategies that increase the organization’s use of a population health approach to reduce costs and improve overall
quality of care. Be sure to use research to substantiate your recommendations.
Based on critical analysis of situational and charismatic leadership theories, evaluate Fidel Castro’s leadership as a revolutionary leader and as the President of Cuba.
Assessment Task 1: Film Analysis
Task: Using theories/concepts from the subject readings and ONE of the set films from weeks 2-4, demonstrate how a particular country/region/culture is represented cinematically. You must focus on cinematic elements such as the mise-en-scene, sound/music and performance.
Length: 1000 words
Due: Week 5 (Saturday 22nd December by 11:59pm)
• This task is designed to see how well you understand the ways in which a filmmaker uses cinematic devices to represent a country/region/culture and convey ideas and themes. You need to show an engagement with your chosen film (indicated by a close reading of the film).
• You need to focus on the cinematic elements – do not focus on your chosen film’s narrative.
• Mise-en-scene refers to all the elements placed in front of the camera to be filmed such as the set and props, costumes, position of performers (blocking), lighting. You need to consider how these elements are used to convey the ideas. If you are unsure of the correct terminology to use, please consult the glossary.
• Sound can refer to the sound design as well as the music (diegetic and non-diegetic).
• You need to ensure that you include examples to illustrate your points – be specific!
• Use the set readings to inform/support your analysis but also feel free to include additional sources as long as they are scholarly and relevant.
Drafting, Editing and Formatting:
• Write in formal academic English. Please draft your work and check for spelling and grammar errors. If you need help with your grammar, try the online programGrammarly, which is available via the library website.
• Use the UTS Harvard system of referencing – please consult the library referencing guide if you are unsure.
• Present your work in a 12pt font and 1.5 spacing.
• Read the attached rubric and check whether you have addressed the criteria.
Here is a list of things to avoid when writing your assignment:
• Analysis too general
• Connections not made between the cinematic devices used and the representation created as a result (the ‘how’ and the ‘why’).
• Use of sweeping claims (i.e. suggesting that the film represents everyone from that particular culture etc.).
• Lack of specific examples from the film to illustrate points.
• Over-reliance on examples from the film used by the authors of the set readings (we want you to come up with your own examples/ideas/interpretations!).
• Not enough research to support claims.
• Over-reliance on quotes to make points (rather than using quotes to support points being made).
• No reference to the set readings.
• Use of non-scholarly sources (such as blogs or Wikipedia).
• Incorrect referencing (not using UTS Harvard style).
• Lack of drafting/proof reading (detail is important!).
This are the 5 paintings I have chosen for this essay, the main theme of this paper will be political influences on those 3 artist’s work. basically it’s going to be a compare contrast between this paintings and their artist. you have to show the similarities in their work and how politics influenced them. Please follow the instruction page this is a very serious paper and it’s my final essay. please let me know if you need any help.
Pablo Picasso – Guernica, 1937
The Weapon Arsenal by Diego Rivera
Diego Rivera – Man at the Crossroads from 1934
The Death of Socrates, oil on canvas by Jacques-Louis David, 1787;
Oath of the Horatii, oil painting by Jacques-Louis David, 1784;
For this module, you will write an essay, or deliver a presentation, evaluating your own creative ancestry, with the intention of developing both a sense of where your practice ‘fits in’ and of how it is different. Your submission should evidence your awareness of, and engagement with, philosophical and theoretical issues in contemporary music as they relate to your practice. You will also research and critically discuss existing music as it relates to your own creative work.
Option 1: 4,000 word essay, plus a full bibliography and any relevant supporting appendices detailing primary research data, such as interview transcripts or quantitative data sets. (Assessed using the Critical Writing criteria below).