PART 1 of the assignment:
Learning Theory Presentation and Discussion Instructions
Thread: By now, you have learned about learning theories such as behaviorism, social cognitive theory, constructivism, and information processing theory. From the Ormrod text, you will select the learning theory that you most closely relate to, and create a presentation using the free program Adobe Spark to highlight the major features of this theory. You will then share this presentation on the Learning Theory Presentation DB forum. Your presentation must be 3–5 minutes and must address the following items:
· Major components of the theory;
· Examples of how lessons and activities can be differentiated to incorporate the theory;
· How the theory impacts classroom management; and
· Citation of Ormrod text and other scholarly resources (if applicable).
· The theory’s key contributor(s), a description of the theory, and how the theory can be integrated into classroom activities are included.
Note: The title of your thread must include the name of your chosen theory.
This is due today at 12 midnight. I thought is was due on Monday
PART 2 of the ASSIGNMENT:
Learning Theories Paper Instructions
At this point, you have learned about several learning theories such as behaviorism, social cognitive theory, information processing theory, and constructivism. For this paper, you must discuss 1 of these theories in a 5–7-page paper, utilizing at least 5 scholarly sources published within the last 5 years. Choose the theory with which you most identify as a learner. Your paper must include the following sections:
· A summary of the major components and theorists associated with the theory;
· A discussion of how the lessons and activities in the classroom would be differentiated to incorporate this theory;
· A discussion of how this learning theory will impact classroom management and student learning; and
· A discussion of why you most closely identify with this particular theory.
The following items must be addressed within the above sections. You will need to demonstrate the following in order to fall into the Proficient category on the grading rubric for this assignment:
· Discuss and present a basic comprehensive summary of the learning theory.
· Demonstrate a Christian worldview and approach to teaching and learning throughout the paper.
· Discuss and present more than 1 way to plan instructional time for students based upon the students’ individual developmental learning needs, referencing the selected learning theory.
· Discuss and present more than 1 way to differentiate instruction in the classroom to meet the students’ various learning needs, referencing the selected learning theory.
· Discuss and present more than 1 way to manage and motivate students in order to maximize the learning of the students who identify with the selected learning theory.
· Discuss and present why you, as a learner and professional, most closely identify with this selected theory.
· Describe how you can utilize your knowledge of this theory to assist students in your classroom.
· This paper must be composed in current APA format and submitted via LiveText.