My Ethical System and its Justification

Write out my own system of ethics. Spend 25% of the paper describing my system! and spend the other 75% justifying my system (essentially explaining to the instructor why he should believe and follow my system). Strategies for writing this paper include (a) taking parts of other systems and adapting them into my own consistent system; (b) developing a list of actions I think are moral and finding the pattern that ties them all together.