Review Juanita’s World Parts 1-5, which are found in the Weeks 1 and 2 lectures, and write a 5-7 page paper. Pretend you are Juanita and develop a human resource plan to share with your boss. Develop a scenario which analyzes and summarizes the current situation for the employer. You are to create details that make this scenario more realistic and support your response to the issues and questions presented below.
Your paper should include the following:
- Evaluate the cultural issues that need to be addressed
- Analyze the ethical considerations that apply
- Describe the organization’s current hiring needs and projected hiring needs for the coming year
- Develop a recruitment plan for fulfilling the company’s current and future hiring needs
- Explain the plan the company should follow to manage employee performance
- Identify at least 4 laws or regulations that apply to the company. Explain the actions Juanita’s company has to take to ensure they are conforming to the requirements of these identified laws and regulations.
- Provide a recommendation for the organization on how they can motivate employees while adhering to the legal and regulatory requirement and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Write a 5 to 7-page paper in Word format. Use at least three resources to justify your responses. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M3_A2. doc.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsCultural issues are identified and addressed.16Ethical considerations are identified.20Current and future hiring needs are addressed.20Recruitment plan is defined.20Suggestions for managing employee performance are described in detail.20Identified and explained at least 4 laws or regulations that apply.20Identified and explained in detail the actions Juanita’s employer can take to ensure they conform to the identified laws and regulations.20Provided a recommendation for how the organization can motivate employees, while adhering to legal and regulatory requirement and maintaining safety and health in the workplace.20Style: Tone, audience, and word choice (4 points)
Organization: Introduction, transitions, and conclusion (12 points)
Usage and Mechanics: Grammar, spelling, sentence structure, 5-7 pages (12 points)
APA Elements: In text citations and the inclusion of at least three references, paraphrasing, and appropriate use of quotations and other elements of style (16 points)44Total:200