Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation that examines the privacy issues unique to nurses serving the high-school age population. Address the following:
• Describe the types of health and wellness issues that can affect adolescents in their high-school years. Be sure you think beyond the usual things and really research the types of issues that are affecting young people today.
• Explain how privacy laws can impact the school nurse in regard to patient safety and health outcomes for adolescents.
• Explain how privacy laws benefit the student, the school, and the school nurse.
• Recommend two specific evidence-based ethical strategies regarding health and wellness privacy communications in a school environment.
Use the notes section of each slide to expand your points and cite your supporting evidence. Also, include a title slide and a reference slide that lists the resources you used in this assessment.
Be creative. Consider your intended audience.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• References: Include a reference slide with a minimum of three references; a majority of these should be peer-reviewed sources. All resources should have been published within the last 5 years.
• APA format: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
• Length: 6–8 slides.
TOPIC : Nursing Practice and School Health Privacy
IMPORTANT INFO BELOW :
1) Please use the following as subheadings, address/answer them below the subheadings in paragraph format. Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation. Correctly format citations and references using APA formatting and mechanics.
2) Describe health and wellness issues specific to the adolescent population.
3) Explain the laws that relate to adolescent safety and health privacy in a school setting.
4) Explain how privacy laws affect the school, student, and school nurse.
5) Recommend evidence-based ethical strategies relating to health and wellness privacy communication by the school nurse.