Interview a consenting adult volunteer (friend or family member) age 65 or older and complete a functional/risk assessment interview based on the readings in the text. Take into consideration physical, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual variables in the plan of care.
The Made up Volunteer will be a 71 Year old male Osteoarthritis, back pain, walks with a cane, Carpal tunnel syndrome, and gout
SEE attachments to help write paper
• Discuss an aspect of the musculoskeletal exam pertinent to this client—for example, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, back pain, etc.—and include considerations and changes observed for the geriatric client.
• Describe findings from the functional assessment tool used on your client (choose one applicable to your client).
• How did you (if applicable) or how should the health assessment exam be modified for the aging client?
• How will you incorporate the functional activities of daily living in your assessment?
• What recommendations would you suggest for health promotion and health safety?
Cite your textbook and any other sources that you may use.
Bickley, L. S. (2017). Bates’ guide to physical examination and history taking – With access. (12th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Raven Publishers. ISBN: 9781496370266.