Responses for questions 1 & 2 should be between 200 – 300 words long and contain a reference to source materials that support your statements. For the remaining questions, drafta response to each individual question with a minimum of 75 words each.
- Based on this chapter, how can you assess employee needs to tailor effective rewards?
- How do social needs motivate behavior?
- Discuss a tactic your workplace can use to support healthy emotional management in service of motivation.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMOTION AND MOOD?
- Describe the basic and complex emotions humans experience and the role they play in people’s lives.
- Analyze the key biological and cognitive factors that affect emotion and how they influence worker productivity.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of theories on emotion in explaining various behaviors in the workplace.
- Discuss the Prototypical Learned Helplessness Study and its application to Humans.