Chapter 4 – RESULTS, ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF FINDINGS
– Is all data presented relevant to aims and objectives?
– Is the analysis thorough and appropriate to the data collected?
FOR INTERVIEWS etc.: Do the appendices contain data collected and analysed such as interview transcripts? Has qualitative data been systematically analysed?
Has the validity and reliability of the sources been addressed? Has qualitative data been systematically analysed?
Are the findings presented clearly and interestingly for the reader,with useful tables and charts embedded in the text and with the appendices being used appropriately for bulky and/or less interesting/essential data?
Have the findings been discussed and evaluated?
Have the finding of the primary research been compared and contrasted with findings,
theories, models and concepts derived from the literature review?
Please use these questions:
1. How long has your company adapted/invested in augmented reality?
2. How do you define Augmented Reality?
3. Has your firm employed augmented reality in any public relations campaign or adapt AR?
4. Has augmented reality impacted in public relations? What are the roles or channel?
5. Is the role of augmented reality positive or negative?
6. Has augmented reality enhanced the firm’s publicity and media coverage?
7. Is the adoption of augmented reality in PR widespread?
8. Are investments in augmented reality sustainable?
9. What are the challenges do you see in AR?
10. Could you share the best examples or experiences you have in AR?
Chapter 5 CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
– Have the research objectives (research questions) been reviewed and addressed?
– Do the conclusions and recommendations follow on from the findings? Are they well-grounded in the evidence and arguments presented?
– Has the relevance of the conclusions for management been discussed?
-Are the conclusions and recommendations discussed in context and are they more widely applicable?