M5D1: Steps in the Research Process
No unread replies.No replies.
You have been asked to conduct a job satisfaction project for your company. How would you structure the research project to answer the following questions:
1. How satisfied are employees with their jobs?
2. How satisfied are employees with senior management?
3. Do current employees have turnover intentions (planning on quitting)?
4. Are employees satisfied with the amount and types of communication they are receiving from senior management?
Finally, answer the following general questions:
1. What shortcomings and/or pitfalls would you want to be aware of when planning this research project?
2. How could you increase participant responses while ensuring the accuracy of your findings?