This is an oral presentation I prepared for my International Baccalaureate subject Global Politics (HL) on the on the topic of ‘Identity Politics’ and a case study on the Rohingya. It is currently graded as a 3/10 and I would like it to be a 10/10 and for it to meet the requirements of the higher grade in the attached rubric.
Instructions by teacher to fix current presentation:
• The main topic of the presentation should be ‘Identity Politics’ and it should be the focus of the essay and clearly defined, analysed, and explained.
• Limit historical background and emphasis on the Rohingya!
• Does Bangladesh’s acceptance of Rohingya refugees relates to identity (Muslim) or only aa humanitarian response?
• Widen the global context and add other as examples.
• Make the ‘immediate cause of the issue’ clear
• Clear link between political issues and its relationship with identity.
• Currently, the presentation is not as “political” as it should be and needs to showcase a “political issue”.