Write a 3 page paper in which you:
1. Select one (1) Amendment to the U.S. Constitution related to the protection of persons, property,
or criminal law. Discuss why you think it was important to be included and its relevance today
to criminal law.
2. Explain the specific powers granted to the federal government versus those that are granted to
state governments to make criminal laws, and the reasons it was set up that way.
3. Define, compare, and contrast the four(4) main goals or purposes of the criminal justice system.
4. Explain what is meant by police power, and the limitations on such power.
5. Use a minimum of two (2)information resources for your research,in addition to the textbook.