Please write a discussion section and results section.
My research focuses on people’s perception towards pit bull breeds and other breeds.
My 5 hypotheses had no correlation to the data that I conducted. The hypotheses were
1. There will be a relationship between attitudes about the temperament of pit bulls and the attitudes towards the gender of the owner
2. There will be a relationship between attitudes about the temperament of pit bulls and the attitudes towards the adoption of pit bulls
3. There will be a relationship between attitudes about the temperament of pit bulls and the age of the handler
4. There will be a relationship between attitudes about the temperament of pit bulls whether the breed should be trusted of a leash
5. There will be a relationship between the race or ethnicity about the temperament of pit bulls whether they are seemed as aggressive based on the owner
Spearman rho was the test that was used none of the hypotheses had any correlation.
The demographic question included in my survey where what is your gender, have you ever owned a dog, If you every owned a dog what breed, and lastly of the following which breed is associated more with men or women.
For the discussion section some possible recommendations for researcher who conduct something similar I would say they should have a hypotheses focus more on men than women. The data shows that I surveyed more women than men which could be a reason why my data had no correlation.
I have attached my original paper it is called intro to final
I have also attached the paper that I got my idea for my research paper from I received permission from the researcher to use her survey.
I have also attached a final paper that my teacher uploaded onto our school website to receive a general idea on how the discussion section and results section should look.
Please let me know if you have any questions
Also please make sure the sources used are peer journal reviewed and are recent up to the 2000’s.
Also please write one and a half page for the results section and the other 3 the discussion section, since none of my hypothesis had any correlation the results section should be the shortest