For the Unit 5 assignment, you will write a reflective analysis paper about your presentation creation process and your Unit 4 live, oral presentation. Your paper should be created using double spacing, paragraph indention, and 1-inch margins. No citations are required unless you quote, paraphrase, or share information that you have not originally created. If citations are included, follow APA formatting guidelines.
Note: Do you want a unique reflective perspective? Go back and listen to the archived recording of your presentation session as part of your analysis.
Your personal analysis paper should include a reflective discussion on the following:
- Your choice of topic, purpose, and intended audience
- Your research sources
- The flow of your outline
- The ease or difficulty you had with each part of the preparation process (e.g., choosing a topic, researching, finding or creating visual aids, outlining, drafting, and presenting orally)
- The appropriateness and effectiveness of your visual aids, including the consistency, appearance, and overall flow of the presentation
- The effectiveness of your presentation (Did you sound confident? Did you get your message across? Was the audience moved or swayed by your conclusion?)
- How you would improve the process of developing a future live, oral presentation; how you would improve any future visual aids; and how you would improve future oral presentations